Type Here to Get Search Results !

'My body, my choice' Emily Ratajkowski furiously slams photographer over leaked n**e snaps

 'My body, my choice' Emily Ratajkowski furiously slams photographer over leaked n**e snaps

'My body, my choice' Emily Ratajkowski furiously slams photographer over leaked n**e snaps

Emily Ratajkowski  has never been one to hold her tongue and yesterday was no different, as she continued to slam photographer Jonathan Leder for publishing never-before-seen n**ed images of her.



The 25-year-old - who regularly shares revealing shots of herself on social media - took to her profile to have her say.


She fumed: "To be clear: I signed no release & was not paid. That said, the legal side of this is private and I would appreciate it if people waited to base their opinions on facts rather than speculation or assumptions," before she added: "My body, my choice."


Emily's latest comments come after she took to the site earlier this week to speak out about the photographs, which were taken four years ago and shown in a special edition photo book by Imperial Pictures Publishing.


The beauty ranted: "I've been resisting speaking publicly on the recently released photos by Jonathan Leder to avoid giving him publicity. But I've had enough."



She went on: "This book and the images within them are a violation.


"5 out of the now 100s of released photos were used for what they were intended: an artful magazine shoot back in 2012.


"These photos being used w/out my permission is an example of exactly the opposite of what I stand for: women choosing when and how they want to share their s**xuality and bodies."



Accompanying the images, which surfaced online last week, was a poignant interview by the star, detailing her feminist views and her desire to take control of her body.



She explained: "That's something we really forget in this world, especially in my industry and being in the public eye as a female. There's this idea that if a man enjoys a photograph of a n**de woman or if he likes your short skirt, he's taking something away from you.


"It's not right. S**x is normal. Desire is normal. Attention is normal, and that's okay. That's really what s**t shaming is, right?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.