Type Here to Get Search Results !

Queen Elizabeth II wants Camilla Parker to become queen consort

 Queen Elizabeth II wants Camilla Parker to become queen consort

Queen Elizabeth II wants Camilla Parker to become queen consort

On February 6, 2022, it will be 70 years since Queen Elizabeth came to the throne of the British monarchy after the death of her father, King George VI. A milestone that until then no one had reached and that will go down in history. For this special day, the monarch sent an emotional message in which she reaffirms her commitment to the British people and the Commonwealth.


Today more than ever the royal family is the center of attention of the world, today everyone makes a special bow to His Majesty and send their congratulations to show their support in the leadership of the kingdom, but the monarch also sent a message of thanks to the public and his family for the support they have given him.



In it, the queen made a reference to her own 21st birthday missive in which she promised to work her whole life for the people of the Commonwealth.


"As we commemorate this anniversary, I am pleased to renew to you the promise I made in 1947 that my life will always be dedicated to her service," she says.

The queen herself also briefly thanked her family who have accompanied her for seven decades on the throne.


"I am lucky to have had the unconditional and loving support of my family," she says.

In this message she also took the opportunity to remember the Duke of Edinburgh, who passed away in April 2020, and her mother.


"I was fortunate that in Prince Philip I had a partner willing to play the role of consort and selflessly make the sacrifices that go with it. It's a role I saw my own mother play during my father's reign," she said.


In her statement issued from her, she also mentions the goodwill that has been given to her by people who have approached her regardless of her nationality, religion and age. "I remain eternally grateful and honored for the loyalty and effect they continue to bring to me," she said.


Undoubtedly a moving message that had its surprises, because for the first time a mystery about the next reign was clarified, and that is that the fact that Prince Charles came to the throne along with Camilla of Cornwall raised some doubts.


"And when, in the fullness of time, my son Carlos becomes king, I know that you will give him and his wife Camila the same support that you have given me, and it is my sincere wish that when that time comes May Camilla be known as Queen Consort as she continues her loyal service."

So now we know what the fate that the monarch has in store for her son's wife, clearing up the doubts and rumors that have arisen for years.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad