Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sofia Vergara: "My boyfriend took the photo to show me how serious the broken one was"

 Sofia Vergara: "My boyfriend took the photo to show me how serious the broken one was"

Sofia Vergara: "My boyfriend took the photo to show me how serious the broken one was"


The most commented image of the Emmy awards was not one of the winners, but the "little accident" -as the actress herself has called it- that Sofia Vergara suffered shortly before her series, 'Modern Family', was awarded . Now, the actress has explained the story behind the image that she herself tweeted: a completely broken zipper that revealed "the booty" (sic.), as the Colombian actress explained on Jimmy Fallon's 'late night'. "I don't know what you call it in English," she went on.


The origin of the broken is still a mystery. "I don't know what happened. I was just watching the 'show. I didn't do anything outrageous, nothing crazy," she explained to Fallon. So, he got up to take a photo with his recently awarded colleague when his boyfriend Nick Loeb and a friend who was with them realized the wrong.



The photo was taken by my boyfriend to show me how serious [the broken one] was, because he didn't understand how bad he was and he kept walking through the whole event," the actress explained this Thursday in New York, according to statements collected by People. "So which was like 'You have to stop! Let me show you what's going on in the back [of your dress]."


"It was not a small crack, it was a window," the actress summed up in the television program. "I wanted to fix it real quick because I wanted to be a part of celebrating the Emmy Awards [for 'Modern Family' for best comedy] onstage," she recounted. The 'wardrobe problem' occurred just 20 minutes before her series received the award.


So she was rushed "somewhere backstage" where "two women sewed up my back without even taking my dress off because we didn't have enough time," she recalled.


Although she has now recognized that she almost "had a heart attack", the actress took it with humor and it was she herself who shared the famous image of her with Twitter followers: "It was like a funny joke. We were laughing of it".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.