The most scandalous photo of Shailene Woodley
The 23-year-old actress, star of 'The Fault in Our Stars' posed for a beauty magazine and talked about how little scenes bother her.
Shailene Woodley, star of "Divergent" and "The Fault in Our Stars" adaptations that were among the highest-grossing films last year, left part of her body exposed for an issue of beauty magazine Glamor. The young 23-year-old actress was photographed in sepia effect posing only with flared jeans and messy hair, showing off her stylized back to the camera and evidencing a subtle, . Likewise, in another of the images Shailene, who in an interview confessed that she did not feel uncomfortable at all when asked to interpret scenes, made a fun shot in sporty underwear, wearing a denim jacket and a delicate pendant as an accessory, giving in her statement his most sincere opinion on in daily life. “Is something that is not talked about even though it is very visible more than anything. At school, instead of talking about they tell you to practice abstinence, which doesn't work,” she said.
She implied that so far in her career as an actress she has been asked to interpret intimate scenes that other actresses would usually do in un***rwear, so she clarified: "I'm not sure if it gives me power as an actress or whatever but if I'm going to make a movie with scenes so I get , because I don't know about you, but I don't have with a bra and panties on, "he argued very sure of himself.
Shailene joins the trend of celebrity fashion , and it was Selena Gomez and recently Lindsay Lohan, as well as other beautiful women from showbiz who showed the side of her for fashion and lifestyle magazines.