Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence admits she HAS kissed co-star Liam Hemsworth off camera

  Jennifer Lawrence admits she HAS kissed co-star Liam Hemsworth off camera

Jennifer Lawrence admits she HAS kissed co-star Liam Hemsworth off camera


The Hunger Games co-stars have been romantically linked in the past


Jennifer Lawrence has admitted to sharing a cheeky off-screen kiss with co-star Liam Hemsworth.


The Hunger Games actors have been romantically linked ever since the start of the hit franchise and now J-Law has revealed they once shared a secret smooch.


Speaking to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live, she said: "Liam and I grew up together. Liam's real hot. What would you have done?"


Referring to her character Katniss' on-screen love triangle with Liam's character Gale and Josh Hutcherson's Peeta, Andy quipped: "I would say yes. I mean, I pick Gale over Peeta any day."


Jennifer replied: "I did, at one point!" earning her a high-five from the host.


She later joked: "I gotta call Liam!"


Jennifer, 25, remained coy on her rumoured relationship with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, which is said to have ended in August.


"You and Chris Martin never really confirmed whether you were together or not?" Andy asked.


She replied: "We never did."


He then prodded: "Were you?" to which Jen laughed and said: "Come on!"


Meanwhile, Andy told PEOPLE that Jennifer was a dream guest, explaining: "I love it when people are as enthusiastic about being here as we are about them being here, so it was perfect.


"I thought she was candid from top to bottom. I feel like she was a total open book, and I love it when guests come to play and when they're willing to talk about anything."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.