Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sydney Sweeney asked the creators of "Euphoria" to remove "unnecessary" awkward scene

 Sydney Sweeney asked the creators of "Euphoria" to remove "unnecessary" awkward scene 

Sydney Sweeney asked the creators of "Euphoria" to remove "unnecessary" awkward scene


Sydney Sweeney is one of our favorite actresses from the Euphoria series, and she recently shared her experience of approaching the show's creator, Sam Levinson, to cut some of her character Cassie's love scenes. "There are times when Cassie was supposed to be shirtless and I'd say to Sam, 'I really don't think that's necessary here,'" the 24-year-old actress said in an interview with The Independent. "He would say, 'Okay, we don't need it.' I have never felt that Sam pressured me or that he was trying to get a love scene into an HBO series. When he didn't want to do it, he never forced me."


The young actress compared this experience to other shoots throughout her career where she didn't feel able to speak up, saying, "I've had experiences where I want to go home and completely scrub myself off because I feel gross. . I didn't feel comfortable with my co-star or the crew, and I just didn't feel like my character did," she revealed.


The White Lotus cast member said she too has faced "disrespectful and distressing" cyberbullying for her love scenes in the series, explaining that there is a "stigma" against female stars who choose to do n*des. on the screen. “When a man has a love scene or shows off his body, he continues to win awards and praise. But the moment a girl does it, he's completely different,” she said.


“I am very proud of my work at Euphoria. I think I put on a great performance. But no one talks about her because I get n*k*d. I make The White Lotus and all of a sudden the critics pay attention to me. People love me. They say, "My God, what's he going to do next?" I was like, 'Didn't you see me at Euphoria?


Last year Sweeney stopped by Instagram Live to respond to haters who insulted her on Twitter. "I think it's really important for people to see how words really affect people," Ella Sweeney tearfully uploaded on social media at the time. "I know everyone says, 'You can't read stuff,' and 'You shouldn't read stuff,' but... I'm a damn person. I'm sitting here with my dog, Tink, watching HGTV, wearing my snuggie. People have to be nicer on social media, because it's so bad."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.