Type Here to Get Search Results !

Euphoria's Sydney Sweeney denies she asked nud3 scenes to be cut from season 2

 Euphoria's Sydney Sweeney denies she asked nud3 scenes to be cut from season 2

Euphoria's Sydney Sweeney denies she asked nud3 scenes to be cut from season 2

"He would never make me do something I didn’t feel comfortable with."


Sydney Sweeney has clarified comments she made about her nud3 scenes in Euphoria season 2.


The Handmaid's Tale actress spoke out about her topless scenes in an interview with The Independent and suggested that she had asked the show's screenwriter Sam Levison to cut some of her "unnecessary" n-dity from the show.


She said: "There are moments where Cassie was supposed to be shirtless and I would tell Sam, 'I don’t really think that's necessary here.'


"He was like, ‘OK, we don't need it.’ I've never felt like Sam has pushed it on me or was trying to get a nud3 scene into an HBO show. When I didn't want to do it, he didn't make me."


However, Sweeney has clarified the comments she made, as she didn't ask for the show to cut her nud3 scenes.


In an interview with Teen Vogue, Sweeney admitted: "I never asked him to cut any scenes. It got twisted and turned and it became its own beast, and I was like, 'Oh, my God.'"

Euphoria's Sydney Sweeney denies she asked nud3 scenes to be cut from season 2


Instead, Sweeney emphasised that Levison made sure everyone felt comfortable on set, especially in sensitive scenes.


"It was more how respectful Sam is and how incredible of a director he is," she continued, "that he would never make me do something I didn't feel comfortable with."


Sweeney even said that she felt some of the nud3 scenes were really important to her character's development in the second season.


"I think it's important to the storyline and the character," she said, "There's a purpose to what that character is going through.


"That's the character. We all get nak3d in real life. We show this character's life and what they're going through. Cassie's body is a different form of communication for her."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.