Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why does Margot Robbie hate having to get take off her clothes in front of the cameras?

 Why does Margot Robbie hate having to get take off her clothes in front of the cameras?

Why does Margot Robbie hate having to get take off her clothes in front of the cameras?

The actress does not feel comfortable when she has to take off her clothes in a movie, so she tries to forget that later thousands of people will see such scenes in the cinema.


Much of the world knew actress Margot Robbie as the rich girl who seduced Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Wolf of Wall Street', a film in which she starred in a highly commented frontal n-de. But even if that was her business card, in reality the interpreter has never felt comfortable taking off her clothes in front of the cameras, that's why, at the time of shooting these types of scenes, she tries to forget that later thousands of people will see her. on the big screen.


"When I'm shooting, I don't think about the fact that the movie is going to be released in theaters later. If I have to do something embarrassing, I'm embarrassed to death in front of, say, a hundred crew members. If I have to be in bikini I'm like, 'Oh god, they're going to see me in a bikini.' Eighteen months later millions of people are going to see that scene, but I've already forgotten about it," she confesses to ShortList magazine.


In her latest film, 'The Legend of Tarzan', Margot has had to face a challenge almost as complicated as getting n-ked: pretending that she knew how to survive in the middle of the jungle despite never having set foot in a.


"I wouldn't know what to do in the jungle! It's terrain I've never experienced. I think I'd be slightly more prepared for the Australian countryside, but even there I don't know if I could survive. Something would surely eat me up pretty quickly," jokes the actress.


However, the film also didn't give him a chance to test her skills in a wild setting, as it was actually shot in a studio where they recreated the jungle in its finest detail.


"For 'The Legend of Tarzan,' they built a town and even villages, plus a 90-foot boat that they put in a giant water tank. The studio built everything: the jungle was so big you could run through it without to get to the other side. There was a river in the middle of the set. It was crazy, I had never seen anything this big," recalls the Australian.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.