The rapper and Offset are giving her marriage a new chance after breaking up due to alleged infidelity.
Cardi B and Offset are giving their relationship a new chance, which ended in 2018 due to the rapper's alleged infidelity.
Her new stage is going very well and as proof of this, the American artist got a tattoo in her honor, which until now was unknown and is not easily visible to everyone.
Offset himself was in charge of revealing it to all his followers through a publication on his Instagram account in which he shows a screenshot of a video call he had with the interpreter of 'I Like It' .
"I can't wait to get home," the rapper wrote on the social network at the bottom of the photo where Cardi B is seen raising her leg to show her tattoo on her thigh.
This tattoo is not the first gesture of love that the couple shares, since Offset already has Cardi B's name tattooed on her neck and on her face she has the word Kulture, the name of the daughter they have in common.
The relationship between Cardi B and Offset has been very controversial and became the center of conversation, especially when they decided to separate in 2018 after a year of marriage.
The alleged infidelity on the part of Offset was the reason why they decided to end, although in January of this year the artist revealed that they were fixing things.
The rapper even showed her interest in getting Cardi B back, as he publicly apologized to her on social media and apologized at a concert.
"I only have one birthday wish, and that is to have my wife Cardi back. We are going through a lot of things, a lot of it from the media, and I want to apologize Cardi... I broke your heart and the promise, the promise of God and I was selfish... I'm trying to be a better person," she said in a video she shared on social media.
