Justin Bieber shared a faith-filled update on the rare medical condition that resulted in the paralysis of one side of his face.
The "Yummy" singer posted a statement about his continued recovery from Ramsay Hunt syndrome on the Instagram stories section, the Instastories, of his verified Instagram account on Monday.
"Wanted to share a little bit of how I've been feeling," he wrote. "Each day has gotten better and through all the discomfort I have found comfort in the one who designed me and knows me."
Bieber has been outspoken in the past about his Christian faith, writing in his statement: "This reminds me that (Jesus) knows me completely."
"He knows the darkest parts of me that I don't want anyone to know and constantly welcomes me into his loving arms," the statement continued. "This perspective has given me peace during this horrible storm that I am facing."
Bieber revealed last week that he has been diagnosed with the rare neurological syndrome, which is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox and shingles.
In a video he posted, he showed how one side of his face couldn't move as a result and explained that the diagnosis is the reason he canceled some concerts and plans to take a break from touring while he recovers.
He ended his Monday statement by writing: "I know this storm will pass, but in the meantime, Jesus is with me."
