Type Here to Get Search Results !

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY ADMITTED SHE FELL ASLEEP WHILE FILMING THIS STAR WARS SCENE

Keira Knightley admitted that she fell asleep during the filming of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, a 1999 film in which she played a girl who was made to pass as Queen Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman).

In a recent interview with Total Film, Knightley – who was 12 at the time – recounted that she had to sit in the background for so long on some takes that she often fell asleep.

“Well, she was 12,” said the British actress, “I don't remember everything so literally. I remember that her headdress was so heavy that it gave me a headache. I really remember the headache that gave me.”

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY ADMITTED SHE FELL ASLEEP WHILE FILMING THIS STAR WARS SCENE

“And I remember being in the background for so long that she actually fell asleep on me. She was sitting on a chair in the background, but she couldn't keep her eyes open. I really remember. But other than that, I don't remember anything else about it."

Knightley will appear in Misbehavior, which opens in theaters on March 13, the drama based on a true story about the Women's Liberation Movement that disrupted the live broadcast of the Miss World pageant in 1970.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.