Type Here to Get Search Results !

The s-xual scene of The Wolf of Wall Street that bothered Margot Robbie

Margot spoke of the scene in which she had to show herself completely n-ked and masturbate, in front of a team of almost 30 men, including Leonardo Di Caprio.

Margot Robbie, the actress who put herself in the shoes of Harley Quinn, spoke of the role that catapulted her to fame in The Wolf of Wall Street and assured that she felt s-xually harassed for a particular scene, which she had to shoot in front of 30 men, including Leonardo Di Caprio. For this shot, the actress had to masturbate in front of the renowned Hollywood interpreter.

The scene in question occurs on the last stretch of the film, when Noami Lapaglia – Robbie's character – threatens her husband, the stockbroker Jordan Belfort, with not having more s-xual relations due to her constant faults. There, the blonde is shown without underwear and masturbating to provoke her partner from her fiction.

“She doesn't show up when you're watching the movie, the audience doesn't see it, but we're actually in a small room with 30 crew members. All men. For 17 hours I was pretending to be touching myself, ”she remarked in an interview with Porter magazine.

About those statements, which she Margot made with the annoyance in tow for what she faced during the filming of the film that, paradoxically, opened the doors to stardom, much was said in the press. It was said that she was not taken care of by the production, and it was discussed that, for this type of script, another harmony would have to be generated in the film sets, with greater care for the actresses. Her testimony made several producers take this into account and talk of s-xual harassment.

The s-xual scene of The Wolf of Wall Street that bothered Margot Robbie

"It's a very strange thing, you have to bury the shame and what seems absurd to you... It was really uncomfortable, deep and completely committed," explained the blonde about how she felt. And then he added that, among other things, the shame aside, he even drank alcohol before that scene: "That morning I went to work, that I knew I had to do that scene, I was shaking, scared, all the For a long time I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it. When I arrived, when it was my turn to do it, I had three shots of tequila and then I took off my clothes and did it. I was fine. It really helped keep my hands from shaking and gave me a little confidence boost.”

In this sense, it was Margot herself who spoke of s-xual harassment. “I am in my late twenties, I have studies, I have everything, I have worked, I have my own company. And (yet) I didn't know what that was, about harassment. It's crazy. I didn't know you could say, 'I've been s-xually harassed' without anyone touching you. That you could say: 'This is not right'. I had no idea...”, expressed Margot, and continued: “Now I know what it is because as a result of the scenes, I have investigated what s-xual harassment consists of, how to be discriminated against for your work or financially. I have fallen into machismo at some point in my life, now that I think about it and that I know what it is about.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.