Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amanda Seyfried: "Shooting s-x scenes is great"

The s-xy 28-year-old actress and rising Hollywood star admits that she enjoys kissing attractive actors

Sensual actress Amanda Seyfried is not shy about admitting that shooting s-x scenes with attractive actors is fun and can be a good experience.

The 28-year-old doesn't hesitate in an interview with W Magazine, in which she says that "shooting s-x scenes is great. Many of my filming partners are s-xy guys my age who are very respectful and cool. So So why not? I won't pretend I'm not having fun."

Amanda Seyfried, who has starred in films such as Deep Throat, Dear John and Les Miserables, also shot a racy scene with Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body.

Amanda Seyfried: "Shooting s-x scenes is great"

In the interview, the actress admits that she also enjoyed this lesbian kiss: "We kiss very well. (...) We have similar styles when kissing! When I look at the scene I think it's really very s-xy."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.