Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tom Cruise and his 4 lessons to achieve massive success

Everyone who has worked with Tom Cruise knows how important his work is to him, being one of the reasons behind his massive success.

"I don't know where he gets the time or the energy to do everything he does in a day," Jeremy Renner mentioned of Tom Cruise in an interview. "He's fascinating." This is not the first time that an actor has praised the way the actor (who could well be considered the biggest Hollywood star, in history) works. There are countless comments towards Cruise, among which his commitment to on-screen work and the lessons he leaves to his co-stars are always highlighted.

“Tom Cruise is going to totally motivate you,” told us Miles Teller, who worked with Cruise on Top Gun: Maverick, where he showed the audience that he still has star quality, while showing his peers a bit of his ideology. , which has earned him the success he currently has. Here we list some quotes from the man that reveal more about the way he thinks and how he has achieved this level of stardom.

Dedication

“The thing with making movies is that I give it my all, that's why I work very hard. I always tell young actors to take charge. It's not very hard. Sign your own checks, be responsible.”

The clearest way Cruise's dedication can be seen is in his stunt work, always looking to do his own action sequences, which have become more dangerous over time. This has really surprised his co-stars from franchises like Mission: Impossible (where he had to jump off a motorcycle and land on an airplane). This reminds us of another phrase: “As a young actor, people tried to define what I was before I knew it on my own. But I still remember back then he was like, 'This is what I love to do, and I hope I can do it forever.'" With this we know that he won't be leaving the big screen anytime soon.

Focus on the audience

On the other hand, Cruise is not an actor who lives by the philosophy of "one for me and one for the audience", but rather everything is for the public. “I have always thought about the audience. I just want to entertain the audience. This is what it's all about: what's good for the movie, what's best for the movie, what's best for the audience." This has even made Cruise more involved in the projects he works on. It has recently been mentioned that he refused to have his movies released on streaming as he believes the experience is for the cinema and for the audience that wants escape on screen. It is a strong commitment to the final product.

Look for challenges

It is clear to us that Tom Cruise overcomes obstacles and even he himself is willing to face new situations to prove that he can do it, just look at his work in his stunts. “I always look for a challenge and something that is different.” This extends to his film work, and we're reminded that he's even dabbled in comedy like his unforgettable role in Tropic Thunder, where he actually looks unrecognizable dominating his role.

Tom Cruise and his 4 lessons to achieve massive success

Make their own decisions

“I don't really keep the advice of others. I'm the type of person that will think about something and if I know it's the right thing I'm not going to ask just anyone. I don't say, 'Oh, what do you think of that?' I've made all the decisions for myself, in my career, in my life." This certainly sums up the spirit of Tom Cruise.

It is not a matter of not listening to others, but listening to the opinion, but following what you think is right, especially when it comes to important decisions. The man listens to his heart and his logic, and it seems that at the moment he has made excellent decisions.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.