Type Here to Get Search Results !

I was Terrified: Sharon Stone Opens up About Feeling Uncomfortable During Topless Scene

Sharon Stone said there were no intim-cy coordinators during the time she shot for 'Irreconcilable Differences' (1984) to make actors feel comfortable on set while shooting scenes that involve intim-cy or nudity.

Hollywood star Sharon Stone has a terrifying memory of filming the first topless scene of her career for 1984 movie Irreconcilable Differences.

The 62-year-old actor said there were no intim-cy coordinators during that time to make actors feel comfortable on set while shooting scenes that involve intim-cy or nudity, and she had to shoot the sequence in front of the whole crew.

"They didn't have (intim-cy coordinators) in my day. When I did my first movie, which was 'Irreconcilable Differences', I had a topless scene. And they didn't even clear the set. Everybody's on set, like a million people on the set. And I take off my top and this actor screams, 'Would you get out of the f*****g way? I can't even see her t**s'," Stone said in an interview with Attitude magazine.

"I (was) so terrified. You know when you can hear your heartbeat in your ears? That's all I could hear. And I hear him scream, 'Get out of the way. I can't see her f*****g t**s.' I'm just like, talk about no intima-cy coordinator," she added.

In the 1984 comedy, Stone played an aspiring actor discovered at a hot dog stand.

The film, directed by Charles Shyer, also featured Ryan O'Neal, Shelley Long and a young Drew Barrymore.

Stone had previously claimed that filmmaker Paul Verhoeven asked her to 'hand him her underpants' before shooting her leg-uncrossing sequence in 1992's Basic Instinct.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.