Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gomez revealed the reasons for her rivalry with Miley Cyrus

All the drama has to do with boys!

Selena Gomez confirmed that Nick Jonas was the reason her friendship with Miley Cyrus came to an end.

"We never had a fight, it was just that we liked the same boy so much when we were 16 years old, that we ended up like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan: 'Oh my God, we like the same boy. But now we are completely established in our own lives“: The star told W Magazine.

Now that there are no fights between them for the love of a boy, Sel even declared herself a fan of Miley's music: “Each girl has done it completely differently. Obviously she wouldn't want to be doing what I'm doing, and I wouldn't want to be doing what she's doing. But I am a fan of her music. I don't know if she would say that about me “: she concluded her.

Selena Gomez revealed the reasons for her rivalry with Miley Cyrus

wow! We would love to know Miley's opinion! And I wish you would make peace and be BFF again, what about you?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.