Type Here to Get Search Results !

Juno Temple can’t see why n-de scenes cause offence

Juno Temple can’t understand why n+de scenes cause offence.

The 31-year-old actress has shot n+de scenes for a number of movies, and she thinks they can have an important role to play in film-making.

The London-born star explained: “If you’re offended by the n-dity, explain to me why. Not just like, ‘She’s got her boobs on screen again.’ Yeah, I do. So if that’s a problem, tell me why.”

Juno – who has starred in movies such as ‘Atonement’, ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ and ‘Afternoon Delight’ – thinks n+de scenes can play an important role in giving the audience an insight into a character.

She told The Independent: “In real life, there are moments when you take your clothes off and it comes with a flurry of confidence and wonder and exploration, and there are moments where it makes you feel like you want to be swallowed whole by a giant crack in the earth.

“I think n-dity can explore that on camera. I really do.”

Juno stars alongside Justin Timberlake in the new drama film ‘Palmer’.

The celebrity duo have loud, dispassionate s-x in the movie, but Juno didn’t require an intim-cy coordinator for the scene.

Juno Temple can’t see why n-de scenes cause offence

She explained: “For me, what’s important is that you have a conversation with your co-star, with your director, and you all figure out privately what’s cool and what’s not.”

Juno feels “very safe” working with Justin and she didn’t find shooting the s+x scene to be particularly awkward.

She said: “I’ve worked with Justin before; he’s a friend of mine, and I feel very safe working with him. Actually, doing a s-x scene is less terrifying than doing a scene where I have to give up my child.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.