Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lindsay Lohan has agreed to have s-x on-screen to prove she's a great actress.

The 20-year-old always swore she would never shoot a s-x scene, but Chris Silverstone - the director of her new movie I Know Who Killed Me - persuaded her to change her mind so she would get the critical recognition she craves.

Lindsay - who plays a stripper who is kidnapped and has both her legs amputated in the movie - told Nylon magazine: "Chris Siverston is a genius. We made a deal that I will do any film he wants me to do.

"At first I was like 'I can't do this, I'm getting my leg cut off. I don't want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent!'

"But that was just me being young and stupid. And I have my first s-x scene in it, which I always said I wouldn't do. "I wanted to do this movie so people can see that I'm a f--king actress and I've been doing it forever and it's about time people see that. It felt so good to really get to act."

Lindsay Lohan has agreed to have s-x on-screen to prove she's a great actress.

Lindsay first shot to fame as a child star in Disney film The Parent Trap.

So basically...this is like amputee p-rn...oh lilo, you never cease to amaze me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.