Type Here to Get Search Results !

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf thought of ending his life after being brutally shamed in s-x battery case

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf thought of ending his life after being brutally shamed in s-x battery case: 'I had a gun on the table'

Shia LaBeouf has been in the news after his ex-girlfriend and singer FKA Twigs filed a complaint against him of s-xual battery, assault and infliction of emotional distress. He has now opened up about being suicidal after being brutally shamed, which got him to the lowest point in his life.

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf has been in the news after his ex-girlfriend and singer FKA Twigs filed a complaint against him of s-xual battery, assault and infliction of emotional distress. They dated for less than a year before parting ways in May 2019. Although Shia denied every allegation, he did apologise for his bad behaviour. The Hollywood actor has now opened up about being suicidal after being brutally shamed, which got him to the lowest point in his life. 

In Conversations at the Crossroads with Bishop Robert Barron, Shia confirmed that he's now a Catholic and how his connection to the religion saved him. "I had a gun on the table. I was outta here. I didn't want to be alive anymore when all this happened. 

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf thought of ending his life after being brutally shamed in s-x battery case

Shame like I had never experienced before - the kind of shame that you forget how to breathe. You don't know where to go. You can't go outside and get like, a taco," the Hollywood News maker actor said. 

"I didn't want to be an actor anymore, and my life was a complete mess. I had hurt a lot of people, and I felt deep shame and deep guilt," LaBeouf confessed of his shame, before adding, "But I was also in this deep desire to hold on."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.