Type Here to Get Search Results !

Trump, a new audio on Ivanka appears: "If it wasn't my daughter ..."

The scandal that has engulfed the Republican candidate for the White House Donald Trump is not subsiding. After the accusations of s-xism for a video from a few years ago, an audio appears that would contain incestuous phrases about his favorite daughter, Ivanka, whom he defines "a piece of ..." during a hosted on the Howard Stern radio program.

Donald talked about his he Ivanka, about his passion for young women, about her s-x life, about losing his virginity when he was 14 with a very s-xy girl. Of her daughter, in particular, he says that she has "more voluptuous than ever" "all natural" breasts.

Trump, a new audio on Ivanka appears: "If it wasn't my daughter ..."

"You know that she is one of the most beautiful women in the world, she is tall, she has a crazy body ... I say that if Ivanka were not my daughter, I would like to go out with her", the words of the billionaire. Then he concludes by saying that he would have no problem having s-x with a young girl like her daughter: "I would have no problem. I do not give age limits."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.