Type Here to Get Search Results !

Chris Brown recounts what happened the night he attacked Rihanna: "I hit her with a closed fist"

The former partner of the singer from Barbados made a documentary where she recounts every detail of the attack. According to some detractors, she tries to clean up her image, but what is rescued from her story is that she points out that “I still love Rihanna, but I have to be honest. We would fight, she would hit me, I would hit her, and she was never okay."

Eight years have passed since the singer of Chris Brown appeared in all the media after having assaulted his girlfriend, Rihanna, in the middle of an argument. And it is now that the rapper has decided to tell in detail what happened that night, what were the reasons that led him to argue with his partner and how he ended up splitting the lip of the singer from Barbados.

The statement is part of a new documentary that Chris Brown is shooting about his life and is entitled Chris Brown Welcome to my Life. In this project the artist wants to show the most human side of himself and has talked about both the good things in his life and the bad ones. According to some detractors, this audiovisual work would be to clean up his image and try to deliver a personal version of the events.

The night of the 2009 Grammys, the relationship between Rihanna and Chris Brown exceeded all limits of violence, because they came to blows. The artist narrates how the beating was in the car, assuring that it was an exchange of blows between him and Rihanna. According to Brown, the relationship was going badly and the singer had given him an attack of jealousy because he had been unfaithful to her with a former employee who appeared at the pre-awards party organized by Clive Davis.

"She hates me. After that I tried everything. She didn't care, she just didn't trust me,” the rapper explains. From that moment on, her relationship with Riri (as her friends call her) got worse with countless “both verbal and physical fights. Both sides. This is the first time I have said anything about it.”

The woman with whom Crihs cheated on Rihanna appeared in the place where they were together, thus began what would be a night that would mark the singer and that would also damage the image of the rapper who is still criticized for aggression.

She “she started to leave, she threw the phone at me. 'I hate you,' and things like that. He started hitting me. We were inside a Lamborghini, you know, she was confronting me, ”narrates Brown, who recounts that she tried to explain herself while Rihanna kept hitting her.

"I remember that she tried to kick me and then I really hit her with a closed fist and broke her lip," he says, adding that "when I saw her I was in a state of shock, I was left wondering why did I hit her like that?" .

"Then she started spitting blood in her face" in what was "a real fight in the car as we drove down the street." Chris Brown after these events points out that he felt "like a fucking monster."

As he recounts, both struggled again, this time for the car keys, until Rihanna began to scream out the window asking for help because she "she wants to kill me."

The singer assures that “I still love Rihanna, but I have to be honest. We would fight, she would hit me, I would hit her, and she was never okay. There was always a moment when we talked and said: What are we doing?" In fact, he even reveals that many times he appeared on stage with scratches or bruises after arguing with Riri, and that he had even put makeup on them so that they would not be seen.

Chris Brown was sentenced to five years of probation and 180 days of community service, although no one forgets the images of Rihanna's smashed face after the beating she gave him. Surprisingly, the couple gave each other another chance in 2012, three years after the episode of abuse, and although their relationship did not go further, both have confessed that they will always feel something special for each other.

What did Rihanna say about the assault in 2012?

These were the explosive confessions that Rihanna made to Oprah Winfrey in one of the strangest interviews for the presenter and that was broadcast at the end of 2012.

"She happened. She happened to me and the worst thing is that she happened to me in front of everyone," the singer said as she got emotional. "This is not easy. It was embarrassing, humiliating, painful," he added while trying to explain with the argument: "I lost my best friend, it was as if everything I had was lost in one night and I could not control it."

Chris Brown recounts what happened the night he attacked Rihanna: "I hit her with a closed fist"

Rihanna seemed to feel the need to justify why Chris Brown hit her: "It was weird to be in the same room with him because, while I felt angry and hurt, I also felt that he had made that mistake because he needed help."

That's what tormented Rihanna the most: "Who was going to help her?" The singer opened up emotionally, and cried: "It became very difficult for me to think clearly and try to forget it, because everything became a circus and I think the only person who hates him now is himself."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.