Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie reveals she went to a 'terrible' audition high on prescription painkillers

'I was off my head': Margot Robbie reveals she went to a 'terrible' audition high on prescription painkillers

Margot Robbie has revealed she suffered a mishap after accidentally taking a double dose of painkillers. 

The actress, 31, had gone through a day surgery and was in pain, when a friend offered her the medicine they were prescribed after a root canal. 

'When he said, 'Take two' I thought he meant to take two as the dosage, but he really meant to take two just in case I needed another one later,' she told The Sun. 

'I didn't get time to eat breakfast so, on an empty stomach, I had two. I'm driving and halfway there I was suddenly like, 'Oh my God, what a lovely day it is!''

'I was off my head. It was a terrible audition, I'm sure!' Margot added. 

The Birds of Prey star had a driving test after the audition but decided not to go because she felt too woozy. 

Instead, Margot found a friend who worked in the same building as where she had her audition, and begged them for help. 

'I ran to her office and was like, 'Can you give me food or something? I think I'm high. I'm not sure but I think I'm high, help me'. It was hilarious,' she said. 

It comes after the Suicide Squad actress revealed the one fear she has about her career. 

'Honestly, this keeps me up at night, this very question,' Margot said in a recent interview when asked her thoughts, according to The Daily Telegraph.   

'Maybe it's all downhill from here. Maybe I'm at the top and it can't get any better,' the Suicide Squad star added. 

Margot said that she hopes she hasn't reached her peak as she feels she still has 'a lot to give'. 

Even though the former Neighbours star holds fears on reaching her career peak, she still has an extensive list of big upcoming projects.   

Margot Robbie reveals she went to a 'terrible' audition high on prescription painkillers

Margot can be most recently seen in the new Suicide Squad movie, where she reprises her role as the iconic Harley Quinn, and is set to appear in a Damien Chazelle-directed film titled Babylon which will premiere in 2022.

She has also starred in other huge blockbusters including Birds of Prey, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, I, Tonya, Legend of Tarzan and Focus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.