Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence got drunk to film s-x scenes with Chris Pratt

The actress said she felt guilty because she had to kiss a married man

Jennifer Lawrence starred alongside Chris Pratt in the movie Passengers. In that science fiction film, the Oscar winner performed her first s-x scene with her film partner. It seems that, despite having experience on the big screen, it was not easy for the Hollywood star to carry out this interpretation.

"I had my first real s-x scene just a few weeks ago, and it was really bizarre. It was very weird," the 25-year-old actress told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview with Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Jane Fonda, Carey Mulligan, Brie Larson, Helen Mirren, and Charlotte Ramping.

Jennifer admitted she had to have a few drinks to pull off the scenes with Pratt: "I got really, really drunk. But then when I got home, I started getting anxious and wondering, 'What have I done? I don't know. '. And he's married. And it was going to be my first time kissing a married man and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach. Later I understood that it was my job, but I couldn't tell my stomach that. So I called my mother and I said, 'will you tell me that everything is okay?'...".

The Hunger Games star then added, "I was so vulnerable. And you don't know when it's too much. You want to make it real, you want everything to be real, but then... That's the most fragile thing I've ever been."

Jennifer Lawrence got drunk to film s-x scenes with Chris Pratt

Passengers tells the story of a space traveler, who along with thousands of other passengers, moves to a new and distant planet. The protagonist wakes up from a long and deep sleep of 90 years ahead of time and decides to wake up another of the passengers, giving rise to a love story.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.