Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why does Chris Pratt refuse to take selfies with his fans?

Being world famous can be a drawback if your intention is to go out on the street to run some errands or simply if you intend to have a normal life. Chris Pratt, the protagonist of Guardians of the Galaxy, knows that well, who has revealed in Cigar Aficionado magazine why he doesn't take photos with his fans or at least how he tries to avoid it.

"I have always been very deferential and I have gone along with the kids, but now I have to save my time," explained the actor, adding that "if I go out and want to do normal things and be comfortable, I have to disappoint some people" .

The reasons people often take photos with him are another reason he shuns selfies. "People don't enjoy the moment, they just take photos to show off later," Pratt said, revealing that he often offers them an alternative: "I say 'can't you just shake hands?' but they still want to take the picture anyway."

Fame doesn't allow him to improvise either, because "it's difficult because of the amount of steps I have to take for things that I could do spontaneously before." From his time as an anonymous citizen, the interpreter misses being able to sit down and talk to people he doesn't know him since now everyone "has a preconceived idea of ​​me."

Why does Chris Pratt refuse to take selfies with his fans?

The second part of Guardians of the Galaxy opens on April 28 and alongside Chris Pratt (Star-Lord), Dave Bautista (Drax), Vin Diesel (Groot), Bradley Cooper (Rocket) and Zoe Saldana (Gamora). In addition, they will have the collaboration of two old acquaintances: Nébula (Karen Gillan) and Yondu (Michael Rooker), and a new signing: Mantis (Pom Klementieff).

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad