Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Kendrick Opens Up About Kissing Costar Blake Lively: We Were 'Searching for a Mint'

Anna Kendrick is opening up about the steamy kiss she shared with Blake Lively in their new film A Simple Favor

Anna Kendrick locked lips with Blake Lively for their new film and she’s spilling a few secrets about her costar.

The 33-year-old actress stars with Lively, 31, in the upcoming film A Simple Favor in which the two share a steamy kiss. Kendrick plays Stephanie, a mommy vlogger who attempts to figure out why and how her best friend Emily (Lively) went missing.

“I mean, all I’m ever thinking about in [kissing] scenes is, who has gum? Who has a mint?” she told PrideSource in an interview. “And I think Blake is probably the same because I’ve never experienced a guy, searching for gum. So, we were the mintiest, freshest two people to have ever kissed in the history of America.”

Of her own s-xuality, Kendrick said she’s kissed women in her own life and is comfortable with aspects of her s-xuality.

“I definitely — there’s somebody I’m still friends with, and when we met we kissed,” Kendrick explained. “This was after high school, and it was the first time I had kissed a girl where it wasn’t just like, we’re at a party and boys are watching! That horrible performance silliness.”

“But I think I haven’t had that emotional love for a lady, which isn’t saying it could never happen to me, but I think I’m more of an Emily than a Stephanie,” she added.

This isn’t the first time Kendrick has teased a lesbian relationship in her films.

Some fans of the Pitch Perfect franchise have rooted for her character Becca and Brittany Snow’s character Chloe, to be in a relationship — something Kendrick supports.

Anna Kendrick Opens Up About Kissing Costar Blake Lively: We Were 'Searching for a Mint'

“I definitely wanted to have an ending that was a Bechloe ending, and we did shoot one version where Brittany and I tricked everybody into just shooting one that was just the two of us getting together,” she revealed.

“We knew it was a long shot. It meant so much to us that there was this following around their latent relationship and, yeah, I thought it would’ve been really cool if it would have ended up coming to fruition in the end,” Kendrick added. “If we ever do a [fourth film], I will fight tooth and nail for it, but I’m not sure it’s gonna happen.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.