Type Here to Get Search Results !

The reason why Emma Watson does not take selfies with her fans

Emma Watson knows that she is a superstar, but she still wants to have a life.

That's why the actress refuses to take selfies with fans these days.

"To me, it's the difference between being able to have a life and not being able to," Watson recently told Vanity Fair. "If someone takes a picture of me and posts it, within two seconds they have created a marker of exactly where I am within 10 meters."

The former child star will soon attract more fans when her latest film, an in-person version of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, hits theaters on March 17.

Watson said she's learned to say no to selfie requests and is acting more private.

"[The public] can see what I'm wearing and who I'm with," she said of the photos. "I can't give that tracking data."

Having grown up in the glare of Harry Potter, with a following of a very enthusiastic fan base for the franchise, Watson is used to the attention.

She said that she came to terms with those who are very excited to meet her.

"I'm going to say, 'I'll sit here and answer every Harry Potter question you have, but I can't take a picture of myself,'" she said.

The reason why Emma Watson does not take selfies with her fans

Watson is selective about who she enforces the ban on.

"I have to pick carefully and pick my time to interact," she said. "When is it a celebrity spotter and when is it someone who takes it upon himself to ruin someone else's week? I don't say no to kids, for example."

Photos aren't the only thing she draws a line with: Watson adamantly refuses to talk about her boyfriend.

"I want to be consistent: I can't talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then hope people don't take paparazzi-style photos of me walking outside my house," she said. You can't have both.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.