Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt confesses that alcohol was the reason for the divorce with Angelina Jolie

"I left everything except drinking when I started my family," confessed the actor, who also assures that he "is abstemious and in therapy"

Six months later, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are back in touch

American actor Brad Pitt has admitted that alcohol abuse contributed to the ruin of his marriage and revealed that he is abstinent and undergoing therapy in a lengthy interview in GQ Style magazine, the first since his split from Angelina Jolie. drinking when I started my family, but even last year there were things I wasn't dealing with: I was drinking too much," Pitt told the magazine. drink), which is bittersweet (because of what happened), but I have control of my actions again," said the actor in an interview for GQ magazine, published in its digital edition. The actor indicated that he became everything " a pro" when it came to drinking, although there came a time when he decided he couldn't "live that way anymore"

With three Oscar nominations for best actor and a statuette for producing 12 Years a Slave, Pitt says he was able to switch from alcohol to cranberry juice and water after deciding he didn't want to live like this anymore. "For me, this period has consisted of repairing my weaknesses and my failures, and assuming them", valued the interpreter. "I know I am privileged and yet I have wasted my time looking for empty targets," he added. 

During the lengthy chat with the magazine, Pitt, 53, only mentions his ex-wife once, when suggests to his interlocutor that he should not miss Jolie's next film as a director, 'First They Killed My Father'. The actor also acknowledges that it was "very sad" to continue living in his residence in the Hollywood hills, where he used to spend time with Jolie and their six children, so he decided to move to a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. For the sake of minors In January, Pitt and Jolie issued a joint statement saying they had agreed to seal court documents regarding their divorce and the care of their children in order to protect the privacy of the little ones. without finesse or knowledge to, because it is done that way to sell. 

Brad Pitt confesses that alcohol was the reason for the divorce with Angelina Jolie

The sensational is what sells. They expose themselves to it. And it hurts me," he said. The marriage between the two Hollywood stars - known in the media as 'Brangelina' - took place in France in August 2015, but they had been a couple since 2004. Pitt said he feared that the public battle over the Custody takes its toll on the children, and he said he and Jolie are trying to work out settlements out of court. "I heard a lawyer say, 'No one wins in court, it's just a matter of who gets hurt more. 

And it seems to be true: you spend a year dedicated to building a case to prove your position and prove why you are right and why they are wrong, and it is just investing in fierce hate, "he said. "I simply refuse, "he said bluntly. "It's very, very difficult for children to suddenly have their family torn apart."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.