Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lindsay Lohan's shocking statements about her drug addiction

The protagonist of Mean Girls recognized for the first time the drama that she experienced due to the use of cocaine and other prohibited substances.

Lindsay Lohan gave an unusual and very candid interview. In the note, the American actress and singer explained the difficult struggle she is undergoing to overcome her addiction to drugs, even admitting that she has come to feel the fear of death.

The protagonist of Mean Girls, 23, assured the British newspaper The Sun that she used alcohol and drugs for years to calm the pain of her personal problems.

In fact, the artist affirms that this situation worsened when her father, Michael Lohan, went to the media in 2007 to talk about her private life.

"When my father began to become famous, I hit rock bottom. I abused illegal substances and that was not the solution to my problems," she declared, explaining that her father was a drug addict, so she had known the world of drugs since she was a child.

"I was made aware of what cocaine was by my father. It terrified me, but I tried it because I'm stupid and I wanted to know what it felt like," she recounted.

However, the star assures that she is now recovering. Proof of this is her recent statements, in which she feels terrible "for having made those mistakes. But at the same time, I have learned from them. That was what probably saved my life," she said.

"It's something I don't want to do again. It makes me feel bad. Besides, I'm hyperactive, I don't need something like that," she admitted.

Lindsay Lohan's shocking statements about her drug addiction

And she added: "The first time I entered a detox center was because I took Ambien, a type of sleeping pill that makes you hallucinate."

"I ran myself a bath, fell asleep on the floor, and the tub started to overflow. When I got up, I was so scared I called my therapist and said, 'Can I go somewhere for a month? I'm surrounded by bad people.' people and I need to take care of myself a little.

At the end of the interview, the actress assured that almost two months had passed since she began to leave her bad habits, customs and influences and that "little by little I am achieving it".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.