Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emily Blunt says she won't strip off or do violent scenes after expecting 2nd child

N-de scenes are out now I'm a mum says Emily Blunt: Actress says she won't strip off or do violent scenes after expecting her second child 

Emily Blunt has said she will no longer strip off on screen or take on violent roles now that she is a mother.

The 33-year-old actress, who had her first daughter Hazel in 2014 and is now expecting her second child with husband John Krasinski, said she wants to set a good example and that she sees most n-de scenes as unnecessary.

Asked if motherhood changes the type of roles she accepts, she said: ‘I think so. Too racy would be one thing I wouldn’t go for now.

‘I’m not so keen on doing n-dity, because I’m not 22 any more. And actually it’s not so much a moral think as, “I’ve done it before and do I really want to do it again?”’

Speaking to The Telegraph, she added: ‘Does it serve the film or is it gratuitous and seeing someone’s t*** for the sake of it? … I don’t think it’s necessary most of the time. Also playing violent or racist characters would be hard for me now’.

Emily Blunt says she won't strip off or do violent scenes after expecting 2nd child

It marks a departure from Miss Blunt’s career thus far. She appeared n-ked in TV series Henry VIII in 2003, in 2004 film My Summer of Love – in which her character took part in lesbian love scenes – and in the film Irresistible in 2006.

There have been many more occasions when she has appeared on screen in her underwear.

There was meant to be another n-de scene in Sicario, her most recent film, but she vetoed it. She joked in a radio interview that this was because her breasts ‘didn’t agree with it’.

While previous movies, such as blockbuster The Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise, have seen her take on violent roles, her upcoming projects include playing the rather more demure Mary Poppins, and voicing a character in children’s animation My Little Pony: The Movie.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.