Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp’s daughter Lilly Rose breaks silence on her dad’s trial against Amber Heard

Hollywood star Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily Rose has opened up about her decision to remain silent about her father’s ex-wife Amber Heard’s lawsuit.

The 23-year-old daughter of Depp and Vanessa Paradis recently spoke with Elle about a range of topics, including her father’s blockbuster trial against Heard, becoming famous, and her upcoming HBO series, The Idol. Included.

Inevitably, the Pirates of the Caribbean star’s legal battle with his ex-wife became a topic of interest during the interview, and when asked why he didn’t weigh in on his father’s much-publicized situation, Lily smartly replied: “When something that’s so private and so personal suddenly becomes not so personal… I feel really entitled to the secret garden of my thoughts.”

During the conversation, the French-American actress added: “I also think that I’m not here to answer to anybody, and I feel like for a lot of my career, people really appreciate me. Want. Life, whether it’s my family members or my boyfriends, whatever.

Some thought the celebrity was all set for public discussion, but Depp’s adorable daughter made it clear that privacy is a priority when it comes to her family. Lily also spoke about raising two famous parents and the public’s perception of her.

Johnny Depp’s daughter Lilly Rose breaks silence on her dad’s trial against Amber Heard

He continued: “My parents protected my brother. [Jack] And as much as I can from it.”

Depp’s daughter Lily continued: “I know my childhood didn’t look like everyone else’s, and it’s a special thing to deal with, but it’s the only thing I know.”

Depp, who has won his defamation case against Amber Heard, recently revealed that the original purpose of the trial was to clear the air for the sake of his two children, Lily and Jack.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.