Type Here to Get Search Results !

Olivia Hussey Claims Ex Christopher Jones R-ped & Punched Her

‘Romeo and Juliet’ star Olivia Hussey: I was r-ped at Charles Manson murder home

The horrors that took place at the home where members of Charles Manson’s “family” murdered Sharon Tate and four others apparently didn’t end there.

Actress Olivia Hussey, who starred in the 1968 movie “Romeo and Juliet,” claimed to People magazine that she was brutally r-ped by her actor ex-boyfriend Christopher Jones inside the infamous house shortly after the 1969 murders.

Hussey, now 67, and Jones, who died in 2014, began dating in the late 1960s, but the actress claims he began abusing her early in their relationship.

“We were talking and his eyes glazed over and he punched me in the stomach,” she said, noting that she stayed with him despite the alleged abuse. “I was young, and I loved him. I was very loyal.”

Prior to Tate’s murder, Hussey agreed to move into her pregnant friend and then-husband Roman Polanski’s guest house. “I was going to stay there and I’d get to help Sharon with the baby,” she explained. “Then [my agent] Rudi [Altobelli] got the call …  I’ll never forget Rudi telling me. He said, ‘They’re all dead.’ It was terrible.”

Hussey, who had finally broken up with Jones, still decided to move to the horror house five weeks after the murders.

“People would say, ‘How could you live there?’” she said. “I’d say, ‘In England, most of the houses have horrible memories. It’s not that big of a deal.’”

Olivia Hussey Claims Ex Christopher Jones R-ped & Punched Her

It became a big deal, however, when Jones allegedly followed Hussey to the house and attacked her.

“I didn’t know if he was going to kill me,” Hussey said. “My face was like a balloon. I had a bloody nose, my lip was split open and I had a black eye. It was terrifying.”

Weeks after the alleged attack, Hussey discovered she was pregnant.

“I decided I could not have the baby,” she writes in her new book, “The Girl on the Balcony,” of having a subsequent abortion. “It broke my heart … although I have never regretted it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.