Type Here to Get Search Results !

Courteney Cox and her addiction to surgeries: Actress confesses that she went crazy

After applying Botox and fillers that changed her face, today she prefers to look natural.

Courteney Cox is one of the emblematic cases of celebrities who abused surgeries and cosmetic touch-ups. The natural beauty of the actress of "Friends" did not leave the viewers of the series indifferent, but her pressure due to the passage of time played against her.

Today, at 57, Cox isn't afraid to talk about this addiction she suffered from cosmetic touch-ups and how she realized she had to stop. Interviewed by Sunday Times Style, she revealed: "There was a time when she said: 'I'm changing. I look older. And I tried to chase that youth for years."

The constant changes in her face became regular news and this made her decide to stop: “I didn't realize that I actually looked really strange with injections and doing things to my face that I wouldn't do now. She had to stop. She was crazy”.

Invasive procedures, she assures her, are a thing of the past, but she admits that she tries all anti-aging treatments: “The scrutiny is intense, but I don't know if it could be more intense than what I've put on myself. I'm a product whore. I'll try anything."

courteney-cox-and-her-addiction-to

In addition, Courteney Cox reflected on her age and the passing of the years: “Getting old is not the easiest, but Hollywood makes it more difficult. I think we have to accept it because there is no way to escape. I grew up thinking appearance was the most important thing, and that's kind of sad, because I got in trouble."

She has been away from Botox and fillers for a few years now, which has helped her look more natural. “I've done things that I regret, and luckily others dissolve and go away,” she says.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad