Type Here to Get Search Results !

Who is the better actress, Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman?

Scarlett Johansson is the better actress. Natalie Portman might have more awards, but the average person can’t tell the difference between their performances. Johansson’s movies consistently rank at the top of the box office, while Portman’s movies almost always bomb. This shows that it is not the individuals who are voting on the Oscars. They are almost completely irrelevant to the general public.

They are both such great actresses and they both have been so successful in their careers. In terms of the talent, I would say Scarlett Johansson. I think we can all agree that Scarlett has the more interesting career. 

Who is the better actress, Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman?

She has starred in more interesting movies, more interesting characters, and has really shown more range. I think we can also agree that Natalie Portman has been a more successful actress. 

She's won an Oscar and she's an established leading lady. If I had to pick one, though, I would have to say Scarlett Johansson. I just think she has more range and I think she will go farther in her career.



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad