Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Watson agrees to be famous but under her own rules

She loves acting, but she also loves her privacy.

Celebrities often talk about the ins and outs of fame, admitting they've agreed to be a part of a life in the public eye, though asking for a bit of privacy when it comes to their personal lives. Although it can be difficult given people's need to know how a celebrity lives, Emma Watson believes she figured out the formula.

Jessica Chastain interviews Watson in the latest edition of Interview, where the Harry Potter actress talks about what it was like growing up in the public eye. It is not the first time that Watson has spoken about her experience with fame and the rules that she follows so that her life is balanced.

"It's one of the things I struggle with because all three of us - Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and myself - were kids when we were hired for this fantasy series, which was a fantasy story in itself, outside of the movies," he told her. says to Chastain. "My life story has been in the public interest, which is why I'm so passionate about having a private identity. When I get into character, people need to be able to separate me from that other girl."

In order for fans to do that, Watson believes you have to push the fans away a bit.

"Not letting everyone know every last detail of my life is part of what I do to protect my ability to do my job well," she says.

With so many eyes on her all the time, The Circle actress admits that she has doubts in her life. "I know I'm under a different microscope, a certain level of scrutiny that I find very harsh at times," says Watson. "Sometimes the fear of doing things is overwhelming. It overwhelms me a lot and sometimes I feel trapped, because of that fear."

Watson doesn't let that fear control her, she controls the fear. "I know that if I live in fear my life as an artist and a human being will be completely over," she says. "In the end it will silence me, and it will silence what is inside me, which I have yet to explore and unveil."

emma-watson-agrees-to-be-famous-but

Watson made a decision regarding her fame. She told the March 2017 issue of Vanity Fair that she won't be taking any more photos with fans, except on the red carpet or at a fan meet-and-greet. That is her rule to survive fame.

"For me, it's the difference between being able to have a life and not having one. If someone takes a photo of me and posts it, in two seconds they create a mark of where I was with 10-meter precision," she explained. "They can see how she was dressed and who she was with. I don't want to give that information away to track me down."

Instead, Watson offers her time. "I say, 'I'll sit here and answer any and all Harry Potter questions you have, but I just can't take a picture.' I have to choose carefully when to interact. When am I just a celebrity who find and when that meeting can change your life? For example, I don't say no to children".

She clearly has exceptions to her rules.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.