Type Here to Get Search Results !

"I feel terrible", Jennifer Lawrence on her experience with motherhood

The actress shared her feelings about her journey as a new mom.

Many times we think that celebrities are superior beings who live every aspect of life differently from us. We forget that they also deal with difficult issues, such as mental health, illness, or even motherhood. Proof of this is the actress, Jennifer Lawrence, who opened up about her difficult journey as a new mom, noting that, like millions of other moms around the world, she was really scared of making a mistake in the process.

During an interview with "Variety", the star of The Hunger Games, who gave birth to her first child with Cooke Maroney last February, met with the Oscar winner, Viola Davis, to talk about her latest films, their successful careers and their shared experiences as moms. It is worth mentioning that Davis has a 12-year-old daughter, Genesis Tennon.

During the conversation, Lawrence elaborated on her decision to start a family, noting that she was so scared that she was wrong: "Every day of being a mother, I feel horrible. I feel guilty," she told Davis. . "I'm playing with [my son] and I'm thinking, 'Is this what he wants to do? Should we be outside? We're outside. What if he's cold? What if he gets sick? Is this enough? Is it Is this enough to develop your brain?'" he mentioned with his characteristic smiling personality.

To better relate to Jennifer's experience, Davis recalled a story about when she accidentally locked her daughter in her car. "He had 50 million things on my plate," Davis said. "My daughter was in the back. She's happy and I'm so stressed about going to Target... I get out of the car, close the door and realize I don't have my keys. I fell on the floor, Jennifer. I screamed. You'd think I was in a Greek tragedy."

The actress continued: "'My baby! Jesus!' I called 911 and proceeded to yell at the operator. Every swear word you can imagine came out of my mouth. They took her out of the car. And the reason why I'm telling you this story is that I was traumatized."

i-feel-terrible-jennifer-lawrence-on

Lawrence later revealed that she once drove with her son with the seat unbuckled. "She was just wobbling, she was just flying. Okay, great! It's good to know that we almost killed our children," she said jokingly.

Despite the fact that both actresses kept the conversation light and joking, Davis congratulated Jennifer on her entire career as an interpreter and as a mother; assuring her that it's normal to be scared and that she shouldn't seek perfection. Here she left you the full interview in case you missed it!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.