Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gwyneth Paltrow revealed the hell she lived after winning the Oscar

Interviewed in a podcast, the actress recalled the hard personal moment she suffered after obtaining the film award

Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she hid for three weeks in her parents' house after winning her first Oscar. She did so on a recent episode of the Anna Faris is Unqualified podcast where she also revealed that she was embarrassed by the nomination even before she won it.

It was in 1999. In an unforgettable pink dress, Paltrow was thrilled to receive the best actress award for the film Shakespeare In Love, but then, once the crowd disappeared, she ran for refuge from the world scared and ashamed: “It was too intense ", said.

gwyneth-paltrow-revealed-hell-she-lived

“It was a strange and surreal moment. She was also embarrassed about being nominated for an Oscar and had imposter syndrome. She was thinking 'I can't even believe this is happening. Does everyone hate me?', she would ask me. My feeling was contradictory: on the one hand, she thought that she was not going to win and at the same time, she felt that everything was great, ”said Gwyneth.

The actress added that while everyone in Los Angeles was supportive after her win, the spotlight on her quickly became overwhelming. “I remember winning and feeling like the tide turned and there was this feeling of having so much attention on me and so much energy, it was really overwhelming,” she recounted.

“I remember just hiding for three weeks afterward at my parents'. It was so intense,” Gwyneth revealed. Everyone expected me to enjoy success but in reality I felt very alone. It was weird because even though I didn't retire from acting for several years, I already knew at that point that I didn't love acting that much, that it wasn't my life,” she revealed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.