Type Here to Get Search Results !

The Scariest Scene Dakota Johnson Has Ever Filmed

Dakota Johnson has had a successful career in Hollywood, starring in popular films such as the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and the recently released A Bigger Splash. However, like any actor, she has faced her fair share of challenges and scary moments on set.

One of the scariest moments for Johnson occurred while filming the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Johnson recalled a scene where she was tied up and suspended in the air, a position that made her feel vulnerable and exposed.

"I was suspended in the air and I was tied up and I was blindfolded, and I was being whipped. And I was being hit with all these things. And I was n*ked," Johnson said. "It was just very vulnerable and very scary. And it was a really intense experience for me."

the-scariest-scene-dakota-johnson-has

Johnson also faced some challenges while filming A Bigger Splash, a psychological thriller directed by Luca Guadagnino. In one scene, Johnson had to film a scene where she was being chased by a group of men. To prepare for the scene, Johnson did intense physical training and worked with a stunt coordinator to make sure the scene was executed safely.

"It was really scary because it was a really intense physical scene," Johnson said in an interview with Variety. "We rehearsed it a lot, and I was working with a stunt coordinator and we were all very safe, but it was still very intense and very scary."

In addition to the physical challenges, Johnson also faced some emotional challenges while filming A Bigger Splash. The film deals with themes of loss and grief, and Johnson had to tap into some difficult emotions while filming.

"It was emotionally very challenging," Johnson said. "I had to go to some really dark places emotionally, and it was a really intense experience for me."

Despite the challenges, Johnson has always been up for tackling difficult roles and pushing herself out of her comfort zone. She credits her acting coach, Ivana Chubbuck, for helping her tap into her emotions and prepare for difficult scenes.

"Ivana really helped me understand my own emotional landscape and how to access my emotions and how to use them in my work," Johnson said. "She really helped me understand how to use my emotional life as an actor."

Overall, Johnson has faced her fair share of scares and challenges on set, but she has always been up for the task and has come out stronger as an actor because of it. She continues to take on challenging roles and push herself out of her comfort zone, and we can't wait to see what she does next.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.