Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence reveals why she disappeared from the spotlight for two years

"Nothing was going right"

A few months ago, Lawrence reappeared after a long time without giving any news, and she has finally told what caused her withdrawal.

Jennifer Lawrence reappeared in the spotlight just a few months ago with the great news that she was pregnant. Now, she is about to release what we predict will be the new Netflix hit, 'Do not Look Up'. But before all this, the 31-year-old actress had been missing for about two years without giving any news. In her most recent interview with Vanity Fair, she has explained the reasons why she decided to take a step back and move away from public life.

jennifer-lawrence-reveals-why-she_01382553964

The actress of 'The Hunger Games' has starred in the December issue of the Vanity Fair headline an interview in which she has expressed herself with courage and frankness about the insecurities that caused her withdrawal.

"She was not producing the quality that she should," explained the actress. "I felt like everyone had gotten tired of me. I had gotten tired of myself. I had reached a point where I couldn't do anything right."

One of the big problems that Lawrence had to deal with for months was the anxiety generated by constantly questioning herself, a habit that was caused by the need to please those around her. "I think I was a people pleaser for most of my life. Working made me feel like no one could get mad at me. I was like, 'Okay, I said yes, we're going to do it. No one gets mad.' And then I felt like I had reached a point where people weren't happy with just my existence," Lawrence added. "That's what made me erase the idea that work or your career can bring any kind of peace to your soul."

jennifer-lawrence-reveals-why-she_01382553964

In this same interview, Lawrence shares with the audience how excited she is about to meet her first child. However, she claims to be clear that she does not want a public life for him, so she will try to keep him out of the conversation and thus prevent her from becoming a topic of public interest. "If I was at a dinner party and someone said, 'Oh my God, you're having a baby,' I wouldn't be like, 'God, I can't talk about it. Get away from me, you psycho. But every instinct in my body wants to protect her privacy. for the rest of his life, as long as he can." And she concluded: "I don't want anyone to feel welcome to be part of his existence. And I feel that it starts with not including him in this part of my work [public life]."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.