Type Here to Get Search Results !

Madonna says she felt ''imprisoned'' during marriage to Guy Ritchie

American singer Madonna said she felt "imprisoned" during her seven-year marriage to film director Guy Ritchie, according to her statements in an interview she gave to The Sun.

“There were times when I felt imprisoned. I wasn't allowed to be myself… That doesn't mean marriage is a bad thing, but if you're an artist you have to find someone who accepts you for who you are and is comfortable with it,” she said in statements reported by US Magazine.

Madonna thus referred to the conservative lifestyle that she maintained with hers now exposed to her while they resided in London, United Kingdom, during which time she maintained a profile of her, which was even reflected in her musical performances. .

“I think when you get married you have to want to make a lot of compromises and that's fair… I think that's the way relationships work…. However, I found myself at times in a state of conflict. There were several times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband would have been comfortable with,” she reflected.

Madonna and Ritchie divorced in 2008 and have joint custody of her 14-year-old son Rocco.

Madonna says she felt ''imprisoned'' during marriage to Guy Ritchie

WILL YOU MARRY AGAIN?

At another point in the interview, Madonna specified that despite the difficulties that she encountered at some point in her married life, she could consider remarrying.

"Probably. Never say never… I don't put limits on myself when it comes to relationships… I'm single, but I would like to have a man in the house, that would be nice. My kids like it and they enjoy it,” she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.