Type Here to Get Search Results !

Robert Pattinson: 'I enjoy filming s-x scenes'

Robert Pattinson admits that he enjoyed shooting s-x scenes for his new movie Remember Me.

Robert Pattinson has claimed that he likes filming s-x scenes.

The actor said that he was comfortable shooting romantic scenes with his Remember Me co-star Emilie De Ravin.

"Yeah, I enjoy it," he told the Daily Star. "I'm a man. It's part of the job."

Robert Pattinson: 'I enjoy filming s-x scenes'

He also praised De Ravin, who has previously claimed that he made her feel at ease during the scenes.

"It's always scarier, much more scary, for the girls, I think," he said. "Emilie was just completely comfortable in herself and it makes you feel so much better on the inside. It's great if the other person is completely comfortable with it. I'm always much more worried about the girl in these situations."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.