Type Here to Get Search Results !

Demi Lovato Recalls Throwing Up Blood and Being Denied Treatment

Demi Lovato Recalls Throwing Up Blood and Being Denied Treatment

Demi Lovato has been open about her struggles with addiction and mental health, and in her recent documentary series, "Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil," she shared a disturbing memory of throwing up blood and being denied treatment.

Lovato recalls the incident taking place during her tour in 2018, when she was still in the early stages of her recovery from addiction. She had relapsed and was using drugs again, and one night, she woke up in her hotel room feeling incredibly sick.

"I woke up and I felt like I was dying," Lovato said. "I was throwing up blood and I had blood coming out of my nose and I couldn't breathe."

She immediately called her manager and her sobriety coach, but instead of receiving the help she needed, she was met with resistance. Her manager told her that she couldn't cancel the tour and that she needed to keep performing, and her sobriety coach refused to come to her hotel room.

"My manager said, 'You're not canceling the tour. You're not canceling the tour.' And my sober coach said, 'I'm not coming to the hotel. You need to come to the meeting,'" Lovato said.

Feeling desperate and alone, Lovato took matters into her own hands and went to the hospital on her own. She was rushed into surgery and spent several days in the hospital recovering from the incident.

"I had to have surgery and it was really, really scary," Lovato said. "I was in the hospital for a week and it was a wake-up call for me that I needed to take my recovery seriously."

Lovato's experience of being denied treatment and being pressured to continue performing despite her serious health condition highlights the dangerous and toxic nature of the entertainment industry and the pressure placed on celebrities to always be "on" and put on a facade of perfection.


It also highlights the importance of seeking proper support and treatment for addiction and mental health issues, and not allowing anyone to pressure or convince them to put their health at risk.

In her documentary, Lovato also shared her journey of overcoming her addiction, her mental health struggles, and her journey to self-acceptance. She also shared the importance of being honest and open about her experiences, in order to help others who might be going through similar struggles.

“I want to be a voice for people who feel like they don’t have one and I want to help people who are going through the same thing that I went through,” Lovato said.

The singer has been very vocal about her struggles with addiction and mental health and has been advocating for mental health awareness and addiction. She has also been very open about her struggles with an eating disorder and body image issues, and has been a vocal advocate for body positivity.

She has also been an advocate for self-care and self-acceptance and has been working to break the stigma surrounding mental health and addiction.

Throughout the documentary, Lovato shared her journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance and has been very vocal about the importance of self-care and self-acceptance.

“I’m just really grateful to be alive, and I’m grateful for my journey,” Lovato said. “I’m grateful for the struggles that I’ve been through because they’ve made me who I am today.”

Lovato's documentary and her experience of being denied treatment despite throwing up blood serves as a reminder of the importance of seeking proper support and treatment for addiction and mental health issues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.