Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Kendrick Reveals Uncomfortable Encounter with Ryan Gosling in Theatre

Anna Kendrick Reveals Uncomfortable Encounter with Ryan Gosling in Theatre

Ryan Gosling, a highly sought-after actor with a massive fan base, once caused quite a stir with Up in the Air actress Anna Kendrick. Although many female fans admire Gosling's acting skills, Kendrick once joked about the actor's popularity.

Kendrick is known for her unique sense of humor and candid personality. She once couldn't help but share a risqué joke about herself while watching Gosling's 2012 movie Gangster Squad. 

Taking to Twitter, Kendrick quipped that she would never go to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again because m*sturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate." 

Her tweet went viral on social media and garnered a lot of attention, but Kendrick also expressed some apprehension about how Gosling might react.

During an interview with Nylon, Kendrick stated, "Thank God I've never been in a room with him [Ryan Gosling]." 

She wasn't embarrassed to address the tweet but was afraid she might make the situation worse. "I'm sure he has a sense of humor, but I'd probably feel like I'd have to address [the tweet], and I'd end up saying something to make it much, much worse," she added.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad