Type Here to Get Search Results !

Daily Mail Provides Proof That Meghan Markle Lied About Buying Milkshakes: No Children Involved

Daily Mail Provides Proof That Meghan Markle Lied About Buying Milkshakes: No Children Involved

Amidst rumors that Meghan wouldn't be joining Harry for the Invictus Games in Germany, she surprised everyone with an unexpected appearance at the event's family and friends party. During her speech at the event, Meghan discussed the reason for her late arrival, which was three days after the Invictus Games had already begun. 

She expressed, "Hi, everyone! It's so special to be here, and I'm sorry that I was a little late to the party. Just like so many of you, we know this is about family, friends, and the community that the Invictus and the Fisher House have created.

I had to spend a little more time getting our little ones settled at home, doing a school drop-off, and, yes, I had to get them their three milkshakes. I just landed a couple of hours ago, and I'm thrilled that the first event I can do for Invictus is here with all of you. It's amazing, and I hear it's got off to a good start."

However, a recent article in the Daily Mail contradicted Meghan's statements. They revealed that Meghan had visited the Fisher House Foundation in Los Angeles, a charity that provides housing for military families while their loved ones are in the hospital, just a day before flying out to Germany. This raised questions about Meghan's truthfulness. According to the Daily Mail, Meghan appeared in a video for the Invictus Games, showing a secret visit to the military families' home.

In the video, Meghan is seen meeting and hugging veterans' families, although some fans noted that even the hugs seemed insincere. Meghan also narrates the clip, emphasizing the importance of community support for service members and veterans. She stresses the idea that healing and recovery don't happen in isolation but within a supportive community. The Fisher House Foundation is a significant sponsor of the Invictus Games and sets up homes near military and Veterans Affairs medical centers worldwide.

During her appearance at the event, Meghan wore a $590 Ralph Lauren collection button-down shirt in blue and white stripes, which she had previously worn to the Wimbledon Ladies Final in 2009 alongside Princess Catherine. She accessorized with Princess Diana's Cartier watch, a £50,000 Lorraine Schwartz pinky ring adorned with diamonds from the Middle East, and various other bracelets, including Trevy Trev's cTia bracelet. Notably, she did not wear her engagement ring.

Critics argue that Meghan's charitable actions are inconsistent with her behavior towards her own disabled sister and medically ill father, asserting that her charity work is merely a facade to boost her public image. They accuse her of not genuinely caring about charity but rather being focused on how it enhances her image.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad