"I think what makes William and Kate's marriage work is that they both have the same goals and passions, with a clear vision at the end. This, I believe, is what Harry and Meghan lack. They both understand the ultimate objective and work towards it. I think they know each other like the back of their hands, and there's no drama behind the scenes," she explained. When asked by the presenter about the enduring flame of love between the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Scoffield remarked, "You can just tell by the way they look at each other that they definitely still openmouth kiss. There is some smooching going on."
Regarding Prince Harry's upcoming induction into the Living Legends of Aviation Hall of Fame, Scoffield was asked if she considered him a legend of aviation. She responded by pointing out that William Shatner and Kenny G had previously received the honor. She added, "I'm not sure how seriously anybody can take this," while also mentioning that Harry and Meghan would be attending the awards ceremony, offering something to look forward to.
