Type Here to Get Search Results !

King Charles Banishes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Lilibet, and Archie from Entering the UK

King Charles Banishes Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Lilibet, and Archie from Entering the UK

Prince Harry is set to return to the UK to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games at St. Patrick's. This will mark his first visit to his country since he made a surprise visit to his father in February.

Royal expert Grant Haral, a former Royal Butler, believes that due to concerns about the health of the royal family, a reunion between Harry and his brother, Prince William, could happen after Harry's next return. Haral also speculated that King Charles might act as a mediator between his two sons, whose relationship has been strained for some time.

"It is very likely that Harry and William will meet next month, and anything is possible," Haral explained to Sky News Australia, adding, "The King will want the brothers to mend their relationship, so it's likely he'll be able to play mediator."

King Charles made his first public appearance yesterday since his wife, Kate, announced she had cancer a month ago. He was seen helping to load food and cook in the kitchen at the food distribution charity Surplus to Supper in Sunbury on Thames. During his visit, 71-year-old volunteer Rachel Kanda presented the prince with two get-well cards addressed to the King and Kate.

William, who returned to royal duties for the first time since Kate revealed her cancer diagnosis, shared an interesting fact about his youngest son, Prince Louis. He mentioned that Louis, who turned six, loves cricket. Prince George, his older brother, is also a keen cricketer.

During the engagement, William promised to take care of Kate. Volunteer Rachel Kanda, 71, gave him two cards with the words "get well soon" addressed to the King and Kate. Moved by the gesture, William thanked her, saying, "That's very kind of you." When Rachel told him to take care of Kate, he put his left hand on her shoulder and promised, "I will." She recounted her interaction with William, saying, "I don't think I can return the card to William. I said, 'Can I shake your hand?' I like that he was very down to earth. I will never wash my hands again."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad