Type Here to Get Search Results !

Cameron Díaz doesn't miss acting

 Cameron Díaz doesn't miss acting

Cameron Díaz doesn't miss acting

Many people remember with a smile that Cameron Díaz and her bangs held high in the famous scene of 'Something happens with Mary'. Or her role in "Charlie's Angels." The fact is that it remains in its thirteen and if we want to see it again in a movie we will have to pull the video library and those fifty hits that it starred before retiring from the spotlight. She is no longer up to the task of reading any script that falls into her hands or starring in a resounding return. Her last shoot was the version of the musical 'Annie' and it dates back to 2014. At that time she happened to be one of the highest paid actresses over 40 in Hollywood.


Now, at 47, she prefers the role of a golden retiree. She makes it very clear in the September issue with which 'InStyle' magazine wants to celebrate its 25th anniversary in a big way, with 15 actresses for 15 different covers. Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrimore, Demi Moore, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Julianne Moore, and Jennifer Aniston have been some of the chosen ones. There has also been a hole for Cameron Díaz.


"When I began to experience fame I was 22 years old [It was after his debut in 'La Máscara', with Jim Carrey, his first blockbuster]. That was 25 years ago. The way I see it is that I have given him more of half my life to the public. I feel that it is good that I take time to reorganize myself and choose how I want to return to the work world, if I decide to do it. And no, I do not miss acting, "he assures in the interview. "Right now I'm more focused on wellness and all that. But whatever I do, it has to be something that I'm passionate about, something that I just feel like I can do without too much effort."


Living my life

The question is obvious. Starting a tips and lifestyle blog? "I like creating, so I'm just looking for the project that makes the most sense to me right now. I'm preparing some things, but it's too early to talk about them. It's fun that no one knows what I'm doing. My time is all mine. Now I'm not selling any movies and since I'm not selling anything I don't have to give anything to anyone. I'm living my life, "he says.


Cameron, born in San Diego (California) and living in Los Angeles, takes advantage of the interview to rave about her husband, the musician Benji Madden, of the band Good Charlotte. She had a low-key wedding with him in 2015, after dating actor Jared Leto, singer Justin Timberlake and baseball player Alex Rodríguez. current partner of Jennifer Lopez.


"Marrying him was the best thing that ever happened to me. My husband is my great partner. I don't know if I was ready when I got married, but I knew Benji was special. He is a good man and I am very grateful to have him. Actually the marriage It is very difficult and laborious. You need someone who is willing to do the work with you, because there is no 60-40 in marriage. This is 50-50 all the time, "he concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.