Type Here to Get Search Results !

Melania Trump: "I have a very understanding husband ... if they give me a massage or a bath, he does not object"

 Melania Trump: "I have a very understanding husband ... if they give me a massage or a bath, he does not object"

Melania Trump: "I have a very understanding husband ... if they give me a massage or a bath, he does not object"


The wife of the president of the United States reveals in 'Vanity Fair' that she gives advice to Donald Trump but "nobody finds out and nobody will ever find out"


 The new first lady of the United States, Melania Trump, has given an interview to Vanity Fair Mexico magazine in which she advances the role she will assume in the White House, supporting charitable causes, and how she plans to become the new Jackie Kennedy .


Melania Trump emphasizes that the president of the United States, Donald Trump, is on her side to make things work. "He is a very understanding husband," Melania once said. If I tell him: 'I need an hour, I'm going to take a bath', or if they give me a massage, he doesn't object. In that sense, he supports me a lot ”. She says that she lets him have her space because she is not a "dependent" or "heavy" woman.


The magazine has released a preview of the next issue of it, where the former model appears on the cover with a glass full of jewels. In the electoral campaign “nobody controls me. I travel with my husband when I know I can go and I know that nothing happens if my son stays a few days alone with the servants ”, she explains during the photo session while she is interviewed.


She once commented that she would play the role in a "traditional" way, like Jackie Kennedy. When asked what causes she will support, she points out that she already participates in "so many charities that focus on children and very diverse diseases."


Like her husband, she is "seductively opaque" in her responses, the magazine says. "Energetically repeats trivia in an affirmative and informal tone (says he has 'thick skin', lives life 'day to day', follows the news 'from A to Z')" until the interviewer decides it doesn't make sense insist to get concrete answers. However, "unlike her husband, Melania is reserved, educated and not very fickle," according to her relatives. "Inside her there is peace," an old friend from Slovenia tells the journalist. She is also a homebody. She prefers family to people of ancestry, and withdraws early from events.


Those who know her believe that she will imitate the Jackie Kennedy model. "She would be very good at choosing porcelain, she will be a classic first lady," says stylist Phillip Bloch, who has worked for the marriage and has attended fashion shows with Melania Trump, to the magazine. However, unlike Jackie, who met John F. Kennedy when he was already a congressman, she did not commit to being a politician's wife when she dated the businessman in 1998.


She doesn't go into politics; "it is my husband who takes care"

Melania considered that Trump's candidacy for the White House did not have much to do with her. The same can be said of the businessman's most controversial views, such as his contempt for immigrants, despite the fact that his wife did not acquire US citizenship until 2006. “I decided not to go into politics or legislative matters. It is my husband who takes care of these things ”. She tells her views to Trump. "No one finds out and no one will ever find out," she adds, referring to the advice she gives him. Because all that remains between me and my husband.


This attitude is consistent with her idea of ​​the functions of a wife. "She doesn't step out of her role," says stylist Bloch. If asked, she gives her opinion. If not, she doesn't interfere ”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.