Type Here to Get Search Results !

George and Amal Clooney soon in Lebanon!

 George and Amal Clooney soon in Lebanon!

George and Amal Clooney soon in Lebanon!


"We are going to Beirut, I am really excited," the American actor announces to the BBC.


American actor George Clooney revealed on Tuesday that he and his Lebanese-British wife Amal Alameddine will be coming to Lebanon soon in an interview with the British channel BBC.




"We are going to come to Beirut, I am really excited," said George Clooney, here with his wife Amal Alameddine. AFP PHOTO / ANDREAS SOLARO


American actor George Clooney revealed on Tuesday that he and his Lebanese-British wife Amal Alameddine will be coming to Lebanon soon in an interview with the British channel BBC.


“We're going to be in Beirut, I'm really excited,” the Hollywood star said.


During this interview, Mr. Clooney explains that he had learned from Amal "the Lebanese culture, which is absolutely fascinating". "I was surprised by the number of members of my family that I now have in Lebanon. They are nearly a thousand, I believe", launches the amused actor.


In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, George Clooney explained that his wife was "an extraordinary being". Recognizing that there are "countless reasons" why he fell in love with the young woman, the Hollywood actor describes his wife as being "caring". "And she's also one of the smartest people I've met in my life. She has a great sense of humor," he added.


The actor and the lawyer said "yes" on September 27 in Venice. Since then, Amal has not stopped working, juggling prestigious gala dinners and trials. "I am always very proud of her when I see her pleading before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, with her lawyer dress", confided George. It is very impressive. It's a pretty outfit, but they could add a little whimsy to it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.