Type Here to Get Search Results !

Allison Williams refused to n*de themselves on screen

Allison Williams refused to n*de themselves on screen

Allison Williams refused to n*de themselves on screen?

HBO’s ‘Girls’ was known for its extremely X-rated scenes and frequent n*dity, but Allison Williams, who played Marnie Michaels in the show’s six seasons, refused to sign a n*dity waiver from the beginning.


Though she had to film very raunchy scenes throughout the show, she never showed her private parts, unlike her other costars. In an interview with ABC she explained what happened when she was given a n*dity waiver as they were getting ready to shoot the pilot episode:


I said, ‘Well, I’m not going to sign it.’ And my agents were like, ‘What?’ ‘Just tell them I’m not going to sign it’. And they were so stunned and so up against it time-wise, that I think they were just like, ‘All right. She’ll change her mind. She’ll get swept up in the vibe of the show. Whatever. Don’t make her sign it.

Allison Williams refused to n*de themselves on screen?


As they were shooting the first season she kept on being asked to sign it, but when they got to the second season they realized there was no way to change her mind:


Maybe part of it, too, was growing up with a parent in the public eye and being aware of the fact that … I didn’t want to give my future hypothetical children another avenue by which to be made fun of. I just didn’t want to give them another thing to have to deal with -- is people showing up to school with old Google images of their n*ked mom. It just didn’t feel like me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.