Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie, a woman under the influence

 Angelina Jolie, a woman under the influence

Angelina Jolie, a woman under the influence


Angelina Jolie has always had a very close relationship with her mother. Although she died in 2007, she is still very present in the heart and mind of the actress. After paying tribute to him at her wedding, she now confides in the importance of the maternal model in raising her six children.


Marcheline Bertrand passed away seven years ago, but she remained very present in the life of her daughter Angelina Jolie. It must be said that since then, the actress has flourished as a mother, she has six children, and as a wife, she has just married Brad Pitt. So many decisive stages in the life of a woman who very often turns to the maternal model to cross them.


This is the case of Angelina Jolie as she has just explained in an interview with Marie Claire. She claims that Marcheline Bertrand “was very gentle but could move mountains for her children”. The actress adds, "It's always been something I've admired in women: that mix of softness and strength. She was half-Indian and I remember when I was a little girl she would take me to dinner parties for Amnesty International.” Angelina Jolie also remembers that her mother was “trying to understand the complexity of the world” and that “she had a big heart sensitive to the violence of the world”.


The memory of his mother is still very present in the mind of the Hollywood star, as she had already confided three years ago. Even if she does not believe in life after death, she claims to "feel in contact with her mother when (she) looks at (her) children". "I can feel her influence and I see that the way I raise my children is similar to the way she raised us, my brother and me" she declares before specifying: "It's even more obvious with my daughters, Shiloh and Vivienne.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.